Pages

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Fix Yo'Self Gurllll


I'd like to introduce you to Kamelflage aka "Camel Ammo." Created by Loren Weiner...seriously...and Treger Strasberg, the camel ammo acts as a panty protectant against your private parts. (Alliteration brought to you by The Juice, a-thank you) 

CamelAmmo.com describes the product as “a patent pending, small, flexible insert constructed of light, breathable, body and eco-friendly materials that is placed into the lining of your favorite undies to prevent frontal wedgies.”

God, this sounds uncomfortable. I hope there's some sort of adhesive to keep this thing from sliding around, even in the lining. Yeah, so we get rid of camel toes...but now we'll have an epidemic of women crotch-grabbers.

I, for one, am appalled that anyone would want to get rid of their camel toe. I mean, what would Coco think of all this? I'm fairly certain there's a fan page devoted solely to her frontal wedge.  
This is an outrage, people.


1 comment:

  1. I'm with you Jackie. I say "Don't hide it....divide it..."

    ReplyDelete