Pages

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

2011 Elle's Women in Hollywood Awards

Oh Damn.

Donna "Gypsy Woman" Karan

Upon further inspection...and I'm talking like 15 minutes of staring at this photo...I've decided that the shiny circles are actually NOT a part of this "outfit," in fact they are a necklace. Does this make the look any better? Absofrickenlutely not. I mean, I know when you're a designer you're focused on your created looks more than your own...but Donna. Michael Kors can pull it together! Leggings, lady? 
Leggings...in October...with sandal heels. *shudders*


Chelsea "Are You There Stylist?" Handler
 Don't get me wrong. I Looooooooooove me some Chelsea Handler. I want to be her friend. I want to drink with her. I want to meet guys with her. I think we would have a lot of dirty drunk fun. So let's make this post a plea for my make-believe-best-friend to hire a stylist....who also happens to do hair. 


Jayma "Bluuuuuuuuu" Mays
Holy bad prom night satin mess, Batman! Normally ruching on the sides of a dress is deemed as a flattering move, but here we have the exact opposite effect...this little woman's dress just gave her "Christina Hendricks hips." 


Naomi "Gagalicious" Watts
 Is anyone else having flashbacks to Gaga's "condom outfit" worn on Good Morning America? No? 
Here, let me remind you:

Latex is the new black. Apparently.



Un-Juiciest Trend of the Night: Sacks*


Sheath dresses are quite possibly the most unflattering, unsexy cut of dresses ever created. Whoever decided that a boxy, sack of a shape could be worn on a woman's body was probably a dude. 

*i hope you all have a nice giggle over reading "sack." you're welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment