Pages

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Diamonds on my...Lashes?


OH yeah. Bedazzled false eyelashes are happening, people! Happening for a whopping $1,350! These bad boys are 18-karat gold and diamond encrusted...brought to you by the creatively insane people at Kre-At Beauty and only sold upon special request at Barneys New York. Obviously.
I'm going to assume most of us at one point in time have rocked some fake lashes -- you know, Prom, a wedding, Halloween (dudes apply here, too) -- so most of us know that false eyelashes are a beeeeyotch to put on, keep on, and use again. So I can't even begin to imagine the anxiety one would have handling these things. I mean, I'm sweating as I write this. You have got to be one fabulously ridiculous person to make this purchase...so I'm sure we'll be seeing them on a Keeping Up With the Kardashians episode very soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment