Pages

Sunday, October 16, 2011

As Seen In...


This delectable item is brought to you by none other than Forever 21, ladies and gentlemen. I literally stopped in my tracks while perusing the racks and racks and racks and racks of clothes the other day...and proceeded to laugh out loud. 
If you may recall a couple blog posts back, I fantasized of the day that the 90s were going to come back in a really big way...you know, like if cuff-rolling your jeans was cool again, or Hypercolor came back with color-changing pants (think about that one for a second -- amazing, right?), or tying your oversized t-shirt in a knot to the side of your hip was considered sexy...


...and I think we may be close. I mean, there are definitely some 90s-inspired looks that are hitting the runways today, but people. Here we have a VELVET BURNOUT FLOWER MAXI SKIRT. Oh? You didn't realize it was velvet burnout? Standby for a closer, albeit still crappy iPhone picture: 


It's so bad it's hilarious. I swear if I see a crop of high school chicks walking around in these things at the mall next weekend, I will lose it.

No comments:

Post a Comment