Pages

Sunday, September 18, 2011

The Juice...according to Jackie - 2011 Emmy Awards

Hot Damn!

Juiciest Color of the Night: RED Hotttt


In what was THE hottest color of the night, Lea Michele and Nina Dobrev absolutely killed it for me. Lea's strong-shouldered Marchesa was perfection and man I love a sexy deep back. Nina's dress was possibly sewn onto her body hours before the event, it fits that well. And I'm obsessed with her simple yet elegant necklace and clutch. Bravo ladies...because there's nothing shittier than showing up to the Emmy's and seeing, like, everyone in red along with you. And there were some mayjah fails. So kudos.


Cat "purrrrr" Deeley
Every time I see Cat Deeley I say her name in the most obnoxious British accent. And then I follow with "now let's meet your juuuudg-esssssss."
I'm really enjoying this dress though. It's not over-the-top, it's quite right, with that perfect amount of pop with the scattered sequining and frayed tulle bottom. The cut is sexy yet she manages to look comfortable. I fully dig it.


Amber "champagne kisses" Riley
This is the best I've ever seen Amber look on the red carpet, hands down. Uber-flattering, gorgeous detailing, pretty color, great hair. Thank you for hiring a stylist, sweetie. See? It really does pay off.


Juiciest Trend of the Night: Nerd-Tastic

Spectacles testicles wallet and watch! These are the hottest glasses I've ever seen on dudes. Or are they the hottest dudes in glasses I've ever seen? Let's go with the latter...
I'm 1000% swooning over the optical look. Maybe it's because I own the same thick framed black glasses, but whatever. Sue me. It's hot.


Don't Hate Me Because I Love It: Maria Menounos
It almost pains me to highlight Maria on here, because typically she is an absolute ice capades train wreck on the red carpet. But I had to give props. This dress is FIRE. It's chic and super sexy. I love the sheen - it has an almost snakeskin appeal to it and I love me some snakeskin. Subtle done very, very well here.


Ms. Osbourne
I love when Kelly comes with it, because it's got to be a f-ing horrific feeling knowing you have to go to work the next day on Fashion Police and you were a tragic mess yourself.
Absolutely dying over this wine color and gorgeous shape. Not so sure about the bleach blonde hair looking purple-white like an 80 yr old dying her hair out of the box at home, but....I'll let it pass for now.

Kevin MmmmmmcHale
This is an impeccable three-piece tux. The short coat-tails? Amazeballs. Three snaps in a Z-formation with a twist for this look.


I'm Blue Ba Da Dee Ba Doo Dowwww
I loooooooooove blue, you guys. Like, seriously love the color blue. It is such an underrated color when it comes to formal dress attire, but when done properly it is like my favorite thing in the world. Remember January Jones in the blue cone boob dress? Yeah. It makes my heart sing. So let's talk my two favorite blue family dresses from the night. Katie's stunning cobalt sheath and Cobie Smulder's turqoise delight. Ugh they just pop in such a good way for me. I'm smiling as I type this.

Oh Wait! More Blue: Rico Rodriguez
I just want to eat him up.


Christina Hendricks
I think I've officially run out of witty comments regarding Ms. Hendrick's ample assets. So I'll just let her be the last image for your viewing pleasure. You're welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment