Pages

Thursday, September 15, 2011

The Juice...according to Jackie - 2011 MTV Video Music Awards

Hot Damn!

Baby B
Beyonce alllwaaaays looks amazing, but she couldn't have hit it any harder with this bright punch of orange, beautifully showcasing her brand new baby bump. That kid is going to come out dressed in diamonds, burberry and gucci with a wallet full of 100's. Literally.


Demi "Look Who's All Grown Up" Lovato
My God. I had to check twice to make sure this was really Demi Lovato. Girlfriend is on fire! I love the metallic texture to this form-fitter and you know I always love a good show of appropriate boob.


Kelly "Beyonce Who?" Rowland
Again we have some excellent "appropriate boob show-age"...do you see a trend here? I enjoy sexy, people.
So, I'm absolutely loving this dress on Kelly. The mixed textures of the feathers, metallic and sheer are really working for me, paired with a simple peep-toe heel and matching clutch. She looks sleek and sophisticated. Exactly what 98% of the invited guests at the MTV VMAs chose not to do.


Katy "Don't Hate Me Because I Kind of Love It" Perry
Please note the "kind of"...I don't 100% love this. It's over-the-top and costume-y, but I'm really beginning to find Katy Perry whimsical in her dress choices. I want to get in her head. I want to know what inspired her to want to look like Memoirs of a Geisha under the cherry blossom tree meets hooker. It's got to be a fabulous place, that brain of hers. A crazy, fabulous place.


- Insert MTV tv show actress name here -
OBSESSED with the lip color. I want to see a lot of this for fall. I wish I had that skin coloring to rock it though. I'd look like a high-class 90s hooker or a goth chick, take your pick.


Jessie "Crutches" J
.....I know. She looks absolutely ridiculous. Let's start from the top, shall we? The severe haircut, a spraypaint\bedazzled tube leotard, bedazzled WHITE tights, bedazzled cast, bedazzled loafer, candy cane striped crutches...I honestly never thought I'd get sick of typing bedazzled in my entire life until this moment. It's such a good word.
But all in all, injured or not, this bitch came with it. She was like "I may have my foot in an ugly cast and have to walk with crutches, but I'm gonna bling." So good for you Jessie J. Good for you. *said through clenched teeth*

Snook-tastic
Outside of those "blonde" highlight extensions, Snooki cleaned up really nicely for this awards show. I think she's starting to realize people enjoy her for being her, not for being a sideshow act. Her body is looking bangin' too, so props to the dieting. I'm sure we'll be seeing her on the next installment of QuickTrim ads or some shit like that.


Kim K.
Marriage does a body good.

No comments:

Post a Comment