Pages

Friday, January 7, 2011

The Juice...according to Jackie - 2011 People's Choice Awards Edition

Hot Damn!

Minka "Derek Jeter's a Lucky Man" Kelly
I know I harp on the fact that an awards show should call for more glamour, but I'll give the People's Choice a pass...and Minka a major pass...because her outfit is simply perfect. It's utterly sexy and totally interesting. She is oozing everything good.

Taylor "Swingin' Single" Swift
I seem to recall a few years back giving Reese Witherspoon major props for showing up to the awards season shows looking as glamorous as possible post-Ryan Phillippe break-up...and Taylor seems to ironically follow in her footsteps post-Jake break-up. She looks absolutely stunning in her nude cocktail dress with matching nude Prada pumps (those which I covet). Now let's just have her write a song about ol' Jake and be done with it, shall we?

Zac "So Fresh and So Clean" Efron
Much like our adorable T. Swift, Zac is fresh off a break-up with Vanessa Whatshername. When chicks are sad over an ex, they wear sexy dresses and red lipstick...when dudes are sad over an ex, well...if you're Zac Efron...you wear a fabulous suit with fresh haircut. I think normal dudes would go out to a local bar and get hammered while watching favorite baseball team, but...Hollywood is not normal by any means.


Maggie Q
I am OBSESSED with this dress. Maybe it's the rocker girl with tattoos in me - but I love a rough yet sexy dress more than anything. Chick looks FIERCE. The feminine ruffles on the side panels soften the rocker body beautifully. Ok, before I stop rambling I need to use one more word in caps locks...I'm gonna go with: RAWR!


ECLIPSE
Juice the Body Expert says, "Look at the way Robert is looking at Kristen. He's obviously thanking her, but her gaze is staring intently on that hideous bomber jacket he decided to throw on. She's thinking "Taylor and I dialed it in. Like, really dialed it in. I know we were running late, but...you could have tried harder hon." Thus, Kristen's body is leaning towards the hotter, more sexified Taylor as they both look at Rob with pity. These two may be on the rocks, in my professional opinion."


Don't Hate Me Because I Love It: Katy Perry
I would be remiss if I dissed the love of my life Betsey Johnson. Her dresses hang in my closet like works of art. I cherish the times that the Jude and I shop her boutique for my birthday outfits. And it was Betsey that created this frock and it is uber-Betsey at her finest. I love her free spirit, her girly, rockabilly, whimsical and fantastical pieces. I am shocked that Katy hasn't employed Betsey as her own personal designer because she just speaks to the creativity that is Ms. Perry. I know you all went "What the F***?" when you saw this...but I went, "Ahhh, yes, Katy Perry. Yes." I adore it.


Selena "Where's the Biebs?" Gomez
This little thing is so adorable I want to just eat her up. Cute Cute Cute. Love Love Love.


The Juiciest Couple of the Night: NPH and David Burtka
This is the 2nd Juiciest Couple nod that goes to this glam-couple and I'm ready to give them more. These guys are gorgeous and always totally put together. Counting down til the Golden Globes for some tuxes...but this'll do for now. =)


The Kardashians


Well, America is obsessed with the Kardashians and so am I. I am an admitted Kardashian watcher. I can watch 10 hours of them in a day. Ask my dad. He was disgusted with me over Christmas break and the "reality television crap" that I watched. "What do you get out of this?" he asks. I reply, "I know what false eyelashes and heavy eyeliner will really do to a face. And a fake tan can really kick your body up a notch. And having high pitched voices, big boobs, butts and drama capture audiences worldwide. And now I know that dying your hair red when you're a true brunette is not a great choice."

Kaley "Penny" Cuoco
I LOVE the Big Bang Theory. Therefore, I love Kaley Cuoco. I feel like she's as fun in real life as she is in the show. We need to be friends. I can relate in that I secretly love nerds.

No comments:

Post a Comment