Pages

Sunday, January 23, 2011

The Juice...according to Jackie - 2011 Golden Globes Edition

Hot Damn!

Angelina "Green with Envy" Jolie
Gorgeous color! And sporting what I found to be the most Juicetastic trend of the night: SEQUINS AND SHINE! Ms. Jolie-Pitt is flawless. Maybe this means she'll lose the all-black looks and insert some more color into her wardrobe? If there's anyone who doesn't need to look "slim" and can rock a big ass pattern or a bright ass color, it's her.


Anne "Like a Glove" Hathaway
Jaw-dropper. You know, with all-over glitter and sequins like we have here, there's always high potential for looking like a disco ball...but Anne's gown here is 1,000% breathtaking. The nude color and cut of the gown just drape over her body - it's sexy and sensual. I thoroughly enjoy that she kept everything else minimal and simple. Let that dress speak for itself honey, because it's yelling...and I'm loving every second of it.


Olivia "Hot Wicked Witch" Wilde
Marchesa never seems to disappoint on the red carpet. Olivia was one of the early arrivals and after I wiped the drool from my chin, I knew this was going to be a pretty special event. I'm not kidding, I would wear this as a wedding dress. No, seriously. I'm not really a "white" person...set aside your non-virginal remarks...this gown is an absolute showstopper.


Carrie "Simple Works" Underwood
Honestly, there's nothing overly amazing about this whole look, I just decided to include Carrie due to the fact that she usually gets 90% of her look right...and tonight we've hit the big one ladies and gents. She's in the Juicetastic trend of sequins and shine, it's flattering as hell, love the color on her, her hair and makeup are flawless, no gawdy jewelry - just a simple clutch...I'm all about it. Kudos!

January "Rawr" Jones
Ok, this may fall into the "Don't Hate Me Because I Love It" category...I realize I may stand alone here...but I am OBSESSED with this dress. Would I ever wear it? Absolutely not. Actually, I'm convinced that only January could pull this look off. But she's doing it marvelously.
Maybe I should have preficed that if I could live in another era it would be the Roaring 20s - thus, my obsession and fascination with this Flapper-esque gown. *Swoon* the hair, the makeup, the cut-outs, the fringe...all she needs is a feather in her headdress and she'll Charleston her ass all over the red carpet.

Juiciest Couple of the Night: Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green
I mean, come on. They need to have babies, stat.


Mila "Emerald City" Kunis
At least she didn't wear black.


Johnny "Cleans Up Well" Depp
Johnny Depp is loved by everyone. I would go so far to say that no one in the world hates Johnny Depp. No one. Now, that being said, Johnny, in my opinion, takes advantage of this and typically dresses like a homeless person. "Eh, they'll still love me," he thinks to himself as he laces up his mud-stained boots. Therefore, at this moment in time, Johnny has graced us all with the sexified, put-together Johnny Depp that we'd all love anyway if he were in shorts and a t-shirt. Thank you.


Jon Hamm and Jennifer Westfeldt
I really do love that the Mad Men peeps really embrace their era. This couple is straight-up Old Hollywood for me, and you all know how much I love that. This is a killer suit, gentlemen. Absolutely killer.
*although I want to re-iron those pants

Don't Hate Me Because I Love It: Julie Bowen
I honestly have no reasons, just gutteral reaction. I love this dress.


Sandra "Bangtastic" Bullock
I love her bangs. I'm having major bang-envy as of late and am really thinking about biting the bullet again. I know, I'm sure I'll do it and immediately regret it and want them to grow out, but isn't that how the hair world works? We all want what we don't have. Deep Thoughts by Juice.


Amber "YESS" Riley
She's never looked better. And I love the glitz...
You know, writing this blog has really allowed me to explore the essence of "me" and my general likes and dislikes. I've come to realize many things in my three years of blog-dom...and one of those is this:
I'm a sucker for anything shiny.

No comments:

Post a Comment