Pages

Thursday, June 10, 2010

No More Cameltoe??? What's The Juice to do???

ATTENTION READERS: THE CAMELTOE MAY SOON BECOME EXTINCT. I REPEAT: CAMELTOE. EXTINCT.

"Camelflage" has created an underwear to rid the ever-loathed cameltoe.


According to Camelflage:
"The insert is sewn into the panty - your protection is always secure! Learn more about how these panties work to keep you confident, comfortable and smooth in tight situations. You will feel safe and secure knowing you aren't "that girl" everyone is laughing at behind your back. The Original Visual Privacy Undergarment with Camelflage(TM)!"

BEFORE


AFTER


I'm dying people. I mean...The Juice loves nothing like a good old fashioned cameltoe on a red carpet night, but I'll be ok with focusing my rants on other things like jumpsuits, couch patterns and Gaga clones...


This could be revolutionary.




No comments:

Post a Comment