Pages

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Juiciest Pics of the Week - SATC in Tokyo

SJP-p-p-p-POW


Ok do we think that's all SJP's hair up there? Or some weave-action? Either way, I looooooove it.

Juice Sidebar: I taught myself how to braid when I was 5 years old on my Cabbage Patch doll's sweet yarn hair. From then on, I was what one might call "The Braid Master"...fishtailing, corn-rowing, french pigtailing...I mean, you name it. My fingers are masterful with braiding hair. Unfortunately, I can't do shit on my own mane. Sucks. Moral of the story though: If you want to look like Jada Pinkett in Set it Off, I'm your chick.

But I digress...

Her necklace is bangin'. Definitely sporting the trend of the spring\summer in accessories: heavy artillary.


But let's move on to the dress, shall we? I'm so undecided on this one. You all know how I feel about bad curtain \ couch motifs...but I'm kind of digging on the voluminous ruffles and cinched waist. It's kind of working for me. Now if only we can do something about those "witchstripper" shoes. (see footnote)

Footnote: That's right. New word for the Book of Juice: witchstripper. noun. 4-inch platform heels (or higher) that strippers are known to grind in with a witchy-toe complement.

No comments:

Post a Comment