Pages

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

The Juice...according to Jackie - 2010 Golden Globes Edition

Hot Damn!

Olivia "I'm Going..." Wilde

HOLY.SHIT. My nipples are hard for this woman. This dress literally had to have been sewn onto her body the fit is so brilliant. The draping, almost "lapel-esque," on her chest is gorgeous and tasteful. And the gunmetal sequin just screams SEXY. This was one of my favorite looks by far! In related news, Olivia Wilde might be edging out Megan Fox for my girl crush...stay tuned for updates on that front...





January "Work That Umbrella, Girl" Jones

I love me some January Jones. She totally takes risks and yet always stays true to her own style. She is completely owning this entire look. I died when I saw her on the red carpet - it's so simple yet completely stands out. And hate me for this, but I heart the headband. I do. Sue me.




Christina "Hubba Hubba" Hendricks

When I finally get past the most massive rack in Hollywood, I am completely digging this "Jessica Rabbit" vibe from Christina. These are red carpet voluminous ruffles done well *Chloe Sevigny take note* as they are not eating her entire body and actually accentuate her curvacious bod even more. FIRE.




Zoe "Thank You for Not Wearing Blue" Saldana

Fierce dress. I love the color and the bottom hem is giving it a "runway salsa" feeling. Although I'm sure many Avatar fans were disappointed to see that Zoe is actually a human and does NOT walk around topless in real life.




Vera "Don't Hate Me For Loving It" Farmiga

I feel like no one will agree with me on this one, but I am 1,000% in love with this dress. The circular patterns turn an otherwise standard black mermaid dress into something much more noteworthy. The fit and cut is outstanding on Vera's body, as well.


Taylor "Sigh..." Lautner

Dear God,
Please let Taylor Lautner be 27 years old. And move him to Connecticut. Oh, and make sure he has a keen interest in 5'7" blondes who live in West Hartford with the initials J.D.
Love,
Juice



Hottest Couple of the Night (It's a Tie!): Heidi and Seal

These two can do no wrong. I adore them. They should make beautiful babies...er....wait, they've made like 8 together already, right? Keep at it you two. Although it's actually nice to see Heidi NOT pregnant for once...




Hottest Couple of the Night (It's a Tie!): Neil Patrick Harris and David Burtka

NPH proved How I Met Your Mother has rubbed off on him with Barney's love for suits...and he obviously taught his boyfriend a little something along the way. They look fantastic.






Kate "Wedding Cake" Hudson

Although it's a little severe...and totally looks like Buddy the Cake Boss made the top with white chocolate fondant...I think Kate rocked this frock. It takes a killer body and bit of balls to pull something like this off, and as pissed as she looked about carrying her train everywhere due to the rain, she had it going on - with flying colors.






Juiciest Trend of the Night: I Love Gooooooold....Sequins!!!


Gold! Shine! Sequins! Cleavage! Love it!!! Anna Paquin and Toni Collette looked Hollywood A-list-worthy in these two stunning gowns. The gold pallette completely complimented both of the sun-kissed blondes...LOVING IT.





BATTLE OF THE COUGARS:

Sofia Loren vs. Helen Mirren vs. Glenn Close


I mean, seriously. What is their secret??? Sofia's face! Helen's rack! Glenn's toned arms! They are by far the hottest Cougars out there...and let's be honest, Sofia Loren is old enough to be, well, what's older than a Cougar? Panther? I'll take suggestions here...



Joseph Gordon Levitt

Everyone should see 500 Days of Summer. This boy is so absolutely adorable in it, I had to gratuitously put him in The Juice. XOXO.




Sandra "This is Her One Get Out of Jail Free Card" Bullock

Makeup. Check. Hair. Check. Gorgeous color on dress. Check. Everything else about the dress falls a little short. The tulle looks super cheap and a little too see-through...but I'm giving her another chance. Mostly because everything else was flawless and I'm ga-ga for the color.


Juiciest Color of the Night: Blush


Maggie Gylenhaal and Emily Blount did the hot color of the night right! Maggie's geometrical mermaid dress couldn't have fit her any better and Emily's train is simply tulle done well.




Hottest Pregnancy: Amy Adams

Rock that bun in the oven, girl! Amy's working my favorite emerald green color for her and glowing like a true mom-to-be! Woot!

No comments:

Post a Comment