Pages

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

The Juice...according to Jackie - 2013 Grammys

HOT DAMN! 

Kermit the Boob
 To quote my dear friend Ryan Leimbach, "...I wanted to curl up and take a nap in Katy Perry's boobs last night." I couldn't agree more, Ry. Men, women, babies could not help but love those ta-tas. I'm torn here though, folks. She looks phenomenal in this vintage Gucci, but I can't decide if I hate the color. It's like Kermit the frog meets split pea soup...which evokes a bizarro nostalgia in me, albeit not necessarily one that I want to feel when looking at a gown...
Eh, whatever, let's just take another close look at those boobies, shall we?



Destiny's Child? F that, I'm Kelly Rowlands, bitch.

 Not feeling the "red carpet hangover" that so obviously afflicted dear Beyonce, Ms. Rowlands decided to BRING THE FIRE to the Grammys and take everyone's breath away in this show-stopper. By far, my FAVORITE dress of the night. It hugs in all the right places and the cut-outs couldn't possibly give me a bigger boner.


Natasha Bedingfield Has a Pocket Full of Sunshine
I'm calling this dress "Memoirs of a Geisha." This is a good Geisha thing: reminds me of cherry blossom trees blooming, a sea of red petals...
not a bad Geisha thing: white socks and sandals stuck between the toes.
Big props to Natasha as she was the first person to pop some color in a sea of black. And I'm slightly obsessed with the subtle, yet sexy, side cut-outs. 



Don't Hate Me Because I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!

Florence Welch showed up as a dinosaur and I'm 100% OBSESSED. God this dress is so fucking cool. I may have drank too much wine last night (likely) but I died when I saw this. The emerald green against her fair skin and ginger locks...the fiercosity of those spikes. Unique, creative, awesome, fabulous.


 Janelle Monae IS Androgyny
 This little chickadee rocks a tux better than most men on the red carpet. I wonder what kind of underwear she wears...she doesn't look like a "panties" kind of gal.



FUN.?!.
All I want for Valentine's Day is a sexy hipster in a cropped leg skinny pant suit with fabulous shoes.
I think I deserve it.
Love, 
Juice


She Can Be a Freak
The jury is kind of still out on Estelle's risk-taker, but I'm absolutely backing it. I LOVE this print. And honestly? She looks comfy as shit. If I had a hand in designing my own red carpet look, I'd also make sure I looked fierce while still being able to walk/sit/pee/dance/drink.


Juiciest Trend of the Night: BLACK (SEQUINS)


 None of these looks are particulalry amazeballs, but black sequins were the rage last night. You know what I say to that? Fuck you Grammys dress code.

Miranda is Puffy
 Speaking of dress code....Miranda was asked last night about what exactly the dress code entailed. She said "no side boob...no puffy skin." What is puffy skin? "Well, I think this counts as puffy skin" ---- as she poked her ta-tas. That is all you need to know.


*Le Sigh* Hard Girl Crush

 It's slightly unfair how hot this chick is. Seriously. I'm starting to actually get mad at Rihanna. I mean, I know it's not her fault, but she makes it look 
so. ridiculously. effortless. 


Trey Songz
 Attention gentlemen: this is how you wear a suit. The end. 
Wait...
Yummm. Mama likey. Ooooohweeee. 
Now, the end.



Kat Denning, What's Happening Here?
WHERE DID YOUR BOOBS GO, GIRL??? 

Seriously. I'm worried.



Beyonce's Sister
 Seriously, this look is everything for me. The strong shoulder, the bold green, the perfect silhouette and the hot pink heel. Solange is rocking all of this. I would do dangerous things for this look.



STING.
I would totally have sex with Sting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment