Pages

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

The Juice...according to Jackie - 2010 Grammys Edition

Hot Damn!


Juiciest of the Night: Keri Hilson

Was Keri literally sewn into this thing or what? LIKE A GLOVE. The diamond belt accenting her barely-there waist added even more punch to this gorgeous champagne gown. Ms. Hilson also wins "Fiercest Hair" award - that cut is hottttttttttt.




Beyonce "Speaking of Fierce..." Knowles

So I gave BK (yeah, we're on a nickname basis now) a C- on the red carpet....Now, if THIS isn't an A+ I don't know what is. She is FIRE dude. Fiercer than Fierce. And please witness the shoes. I want, I need.

On a sidenote, I was a little sad she didn't break into some Single Ladies percolator action, though, but it's fine. She provided with sexy combat marching men instead. Tit for tat.



Someone Like Me?! You're Damn Right, Kings of Leon

YUMLICIOUS. The hair. The skinny ties, skinny legs. The drunken acceptance speech. What's not to love about these boys? Oh and their music doesn't suck either.



Marisa "sigh..." Miller

I mean, really?!?

How does this happen? Who are her parents, Super Humans, put on this planet to create the greatest-looking woman alive? She probably got ready in like 20 minutes for this too, just to rub it in all of our faces.




Nude ------> Gorgeous
Pink.
Love Love Loving this dress!!! The ombre from light to dark is just an added bonus when you scroll down and the ruffled layering is just tastefully done. For a gal who went balls to the wall for her performance (literally...?), she really nailed it with a classic and beautiful dress on the red carpet.



I HEART MGMT

Please refer to the above youtube clip so you can see my boys MGMT in all of their glory on the red carpet because I'm 100% dying over them. There's so much nerdcore fabulosity going on here that I had to link video (well, and because I couldn't find a decent pic of them on red carpet anywhere, for realz, so sad.)



Melody "The Other Pussycat Doll" Thornton

Melody is making a name for herself, especially at the Grammys in this shining number! It's so figure-flattering that I can't decide if I want the dress or her trainer...maybe both? Cake + eating it too = Awesomeness.



The Party Rock Crew LMFAO

I want to party with these guys more than anything in the world. That is all.



Taylor "Big Winner" Swift

America's sweetheart cleaned house and still stole everyone's hearts with her charm and just straight up adorableness (Juice dictionary confirms this is a word). And this might be the "sexiest" I've seen Taylor on the red carpet - MEOW.



Juiciest "Couple" (used loosely here) of the Night: UrSHER and MYA

Ok I admit I'm not up on my Usher or Mya gossip - seriously, where have these two been in the last year - so no clue if they're together or not, but DAMN. They look smokin' hot together! Some people hated, but I LOVED Usher's mix and match of check \ polka dots, and the white piping on the suit was something I haven't seen much of before and I'm totally digging. Mya on the other hand looks straight out of Dick Tracy with her red lips and showgirl silver sequins...


Jennifer "Country Girls Need Love Too" Nettles

My only "country" shout-out is going to Jennifer Nettles for bringing some color to the red carpet and NOT astronaut or spaceman or crotch or sunglasses or umbrella or...ok, I'll stop. The cutouts are zexy *take note Katy Perry, there is no gratuitous side boob here* and she just pops. Woot!


HOVA

The man knows how to wear a suit people. 30 is the new 20...no pants on the ground b.s. here.



The Jonai
Oh How They're Growing Up Before My Eyes
It's crazy how one little award show can help weasel these delicious boys back into my heart. I'm melting. Joe with the glasses? How Johnny Depp of you! Stay tuned to the next installment of The Juice to see if my love has wavered and I've fallen back into the arms (figuratively of course) of Taylor Lautner...dun dun dunnnnnnn




Kathy "No, Seriously, Someone Hacked My Twitter Account, I Like Colbert" Griffin

Sample Sale Carolina Herrera or not, Kathy rocked her bangin' little bod in this gold showstopper. I totally dig redheads in gold.



Who Rocked it Harder? Adam Lambert or Jay Manuel?
Battle of the Sequin Blazer

Ok so at first glance watching the red carpet, I was like "Oh SHIT! someone better be firing their stylist!" bc these two blazers looked identical...obviously upon further inspection there are minor differences...but still two black sequined blazers no less. So who's more homolicious in them? You be the judge my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment